Parham Health And Rehab Center

Contact Details Parham  Rehab Center

Address : 2400 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228-3119
Administrator : Mr. Theric Brown
FAX : 804-264-3963 


Parham Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Full Information 


Parham Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is situated in Richmond, Virginia. They offer senior lodging in a 180 unit lodging network for eldery individuals.The postal district of 23228 which contains this office is thickly populated, with around 34,198 individuals. It is a for the most part white collar class region, with a middle family wage of $47,480. The office is situated around a lot of neighborhood luxuries, including places of love, retail shopping, and medicinal services offices. There are 48 chapels inside 4 miles, including North Run Baptist Church, Abundant Life Faith Tabernacle, Cornerstone Christian Church, and Emmaus Korean United Meth Chr. There are 8 drugstores inside 1 mile of the office. They are additionally just 1.8 miles from Healthsouth Medical Center.


If you have Any Question : Connect With US

FACEBOOK or Twitter 

Rehabilitation and gifted nursing care that feels like home


Wonderful and noteworthy Richmond, Virginia is the place we call home. Strategically placed only minutes from a few noteworthy doctor's facilities, Parham Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center has been gladly serving the capital of the federation of Virginia since 1976. We likewise serve patients in the more noteworthy Richmond zone including Short Pump, Mechanicsville, Highland Springs, Bon Air and that's just the beginning.

Venture through our entryways and you will be welcomed with a comforting grin from our agreeable and minding staff. We offer agreeable, present day gathering spaces, Wi-Fi all through the building, and splendid, sufficiently bright rooms. Our best in class rehabilitation exercise center is always being refreshed with the most progressive rehabilitation gear, guaranteeing the most ideal recuperation.

At Parham Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, we likewise offer instructive chances to the networks we serve by giving continuous wellbeing introductions and giving effort programs.

Parham Health Care and Rehabilitation Center in Richmond, VA, has a general rating of Above Average. It is an expansive office with 180 informal lodging revenue driven, association proprietorship. Parham Health Care and Rehabilitation Center isn't a piece of a proceeding with consideration retirement network. It takes part in Medicare and Medicaid.

Inspection and Complaints

Shows how well this home met wellbeing and security principles for sustenance arrangement and different exercises in the most recent three state assessments. Such examinations are led something like clockwork. Additionally incorporates aftereffects of buyer grumbling examinations.

Staffing

Normal number of hours of the day of consideration got per inhabitant from enlisted medical caretakers, authorized commonsense attendants, authorized professional attendants and ensured nurture partners.

Therapeutic Care Quality Measures

Rates of inhabitants who got suggested care, for example, influenza immunizations and rates who had care-related issues, for example, agony, bedsores and urinary tract contaminations.

Fire Safety

How well this home met National Fire Protection Association gauges over its most recent assessments.

User Reviews :

Emma - Wonderful office with kind and minding staff. The staff goes well beyond to ensure he inhabitants have precisely what they require. I have even observed exceptional occasions tossed just to make inhabitants feel extraordinary. Really superb place!

Noah - I had an aggregate knee trade and was searching for a concentrated orthopedic rehab program for post medical procedure. Subsequent to researching a few offices around there, I picked Parham for their investment in the Fast Track Rehab program.

I touched base on the evening of my clinic release and was advised I would need to hold up outside while they found a wheelchair. After around 20

minutes, I was taken inside and to a room where I was left without help. I needed to do the majority of my unloading and finding where things were. They were clearly short on staff. They were given my printed material and medicines and I was then totally overlooked. I was in torment and not offered any cure. I sat tight for more than twelve hours amid which I was not sustained, not given drug, not given ice for my knee, and not even givens your of the office. When I got some information about every one of these things, I got either no answer or "let me check" trailed by no answer.

By 2am, I had needed to call the principle number from my phone over and over with an end goal to get drugs. There was nobody notwithstanding chipping away at the lobby where I had been cleared out.

Various patients are looking at with no notice and simply leaving because of the conditions. Staff neglects to

Report for movements. The place is dirty and broken. They don't have ordinary raised toilets with rails! They have bedside cabinets with bowl

Expelled remaining over a can with a can with the base evacuated to hold the two together. I have never observed anything like it!

Assurance is awful. I didn't feel safe. I remained in my road garments medium-term and left as fast as conceivable early in the day!

Kindly don't be tricked by the reflexive pamphlet and site. The entryway is excellent, yet once inside, it is hellfire. Try not to send anybody that you care going to this place. What a bad dream! I am happy to have become away with just the harm caused by their disregard. I hope to have returned to where I was with my recuperation in a few days.

On the off chance that I could rate this a. negative number, I would.

William - A catch up with my audit. I reached them and requested the executive and was told he was away, however on the off chance that I supply a number he would connect. Well he didn't. I asked who said my mom could walk 250 feet with a walker and conveying oxygen. She said the executive of treatment. I considered her and left a message, she has not restored my call. I was chatting with my mom about how Parham Health said she could walk 250 feet and she said I can. At that point she said over a multi day time span! So they include minor strolls done in treatment over a period a ten or more days a say this? I could lift a thousand pounds in the event that I do it ten lakes at any given moment! So flee from these liars.

Sophia - You will dependably pass somebody in the passage with a grin all over; regardless of whether it's staff or occupants. Notwithstanding the present remodel going ahead in the office, it is decent. I'd prescribe for their administrations. The business office staff (to incorporate finance, accounting, fund, and affirmations) are altogether super agreeable, inviting and accommodating. Any inquiries you have, they will reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment